Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Mac Mini

Great news for all those who have been longing to own a Mac . Mac comes cheap now .... How ? No I am not talking about the fact that Intel is now dearer to Apple than IBM .

Consider the option of a Mac Mini . Pretty much like an Ebox (which by the way runs Windows CE ) but with great additions . Firstly you get a DVD-ROM CD-RW drive with it . You also have a D Link bluetooth slot .. so you can say hello to a variety of other devices . Apart from this it has all the other usual stuff like USB devices , System on board , audio etc .

check out :

http://www.apple.com/macmini/
http://www.apple.com/emac/

By the way I am really missing my Ebox and the Windows CE platform builder which I left at home . Should be bringing back to the hostel soon .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.