What are you friend for ?
I was always there to listen to your woes,
And also lent you the proverbial shoulder,
But when I sought solace , and nothing more,
Uninterested you decamped , on your toes ,
What are you friend for ? you are just a sore .
If all you want is a mere sink , a human punch ball ,
And all that you see me as , is a mean to seek help ;
The moment it's done , I look like a six feet bore ,
Of whom you needn't care , or even think at all.
Think, I have my downs ; I too feel pain at the core
I have known none who'd give the care I need ,
I have known none who'd spend trifle for me ,
All I ask you , in earnest , this moment of truth , see,
Do I really mean friend ? Or just a fool to head ,
And if you cant spare a moment please spare me .
Is a friend a friend only in need ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment