Thursday, September 22, 2005

Specials

Hi , this is one of the best poems I have ever read . It's by one of my best pals ... Ramanujam :) . Now he is a really busy person and has no time to publish them .. so thought I would post it on his behalf .


SPECIALS

Some moments remain etched in memory ,
Though merely another instant going by ,
And as I reminisce , they seem to be forever ,
They refresh like the showers , in life otherwise dry .

Some places are so special in every sense ,
They hold good , as such in the minds forever ,
With the time they may have been delved or distroyed ,
Till my last breath , they'll remain , vanish ? Never .

The times , nothing but a chain of passing instants ,
And the places are those that we seem to keep seeing ,
'Tis some people , who've made them all so special ,
They're eternal , 'cause of people , not by themselves .

0 comments: